Re: Vectors as functions

Oh no, I abhor sarcasm.

I would rather write all of my programs in the pure lambda calculus --
failing that I want to make sure my programming language's only
operation syntactic construct is function application. PDE's like
DrScheme and software contracts are for the weak, stupid masses of
programmers; not for us elite.

Robby