Re: LL3 hotel suggestions

> Any suggestions for a hotel that is located conveniently with respect
> to the
> place where the workshop is taking place and/or where we can be
> expected to
> enjoy the social events afterwards, will be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance and looking forward to seeing you there!

This board has reports for accepted Priceline hotel bids in the Boston
area. Currently 3* hotels in Cambridge have been going for around
$60/night. The least expensive 3* hotel in the Boston area seems to be
in the airport zone -- the Harborside Hyatt for $41. Caveat: these bids
do not include taxes and Priceline's transaction fee.

http://pub210.ezboard.com/fpricelineandexpediabiddingboston