LL3 hotel suggestions

Hello,

I'm going to LL3 together with a colleague and friend. We're arriving at
Boston Logan Friday afternoon, and we're leaving Sunday evening. So we'll be
needing a hotel for the night before and the night after the LL3 workshop.
It doesn't have to be cheap, but it doesn't have to be expensive either ;-).

Any suggestions for a hotel that is located conveniently with respect to the
place where the workshop is taking place and/or where we can be expected to
enjoy the social events afterwards, will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to seeing you there!

Peter van Rooijen