- Parents (i.e. My Thesis Advisors at NYU)
- Children under formation (Working towards PhD
Thesis at MIT)
- Wellformed Children (PhD Thesis under
(against?) my advisment)
Chiou (MIT) "Extending the Reach of Microprocessors:
Column and Curious Caching"
Ang (MIT) "Design and Implementation of a Multi-purpose
Cluster System Network Interface Unit"
G. Feitelson (HU) "In Support of Gang Scheduling"
Rappoport (HU) "Data Structures and Algorithms for
Computer Graphics and Geometric Modeling"
Schenfeld (HU) "A Parallel Architecture for a Digital
- Dror Zernik (HU)
- Rafi Ben Ami (HU)
- Partially formed Children (Master's Thesis from
my previous marriage -- HU :) (partial list, can't find the titleof
- Dror G. Feitelson "Optical
- Yaron Farber "An Interleaved File
System for a Highly Distributed MIMD Architecture"
- Dan Bar Dov "Caching Schemes in
- Ofer Faigon "Asynchronous
- Benjamin F.D. Shaibe "Performance of
Cache Memory in Shared-Bus Multiprocessor Archtiectures"
- Yaacov Fenster "Detecting Parallel
- Abby Rick Kehat "Segmentation: Fast
and Slopy Pipeline Design"
- Yoav Ossia "Adaptive Algorithms: An
Economy Oriented Model"
- Daniel Citron "Creating a Wider Bus
Using Caching Techniques"