Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

Robert Graham <rgraham2@nycap.rr.com> wrote in message
3DE4C95E.9010504@nycap.rr.com">news:3DE4C95E.9010504@nycap.rr.com...

> What about Tommy the Train - wasn't Ringo Starr the
> conductor at one point?

Er...that would be "Thomas the Tank Engine" (unless they dumbed it down  for
export to the US <G>) and Ringo was indeed the Voice of the narrator.

>  And shouldn't the Monty Python gang
> be in the top 10?

They will always be in my Top 10...

> By the way, I would rate the Avengers as one of the top 10
> British imports to the US (including the Beatles and Rolling
>   Stones.)

Yeah...me too...(eyes glaze over as he sees Emma Peel removing gear and
becoming naked Lady MacBeth...)  The nice thing about memories is that
no-one can take them away from you, and so far, they are non-taxable...<G>

Pete.

                http://www.usenet.com