Re: Have you always dreamed of become a high payed consultant?

"Howard Brazee" <howard.brazee@cusys.edu> wrote in message
asg37h$9ok$1@peabody.colorado.edu">news:asg37h$9ok$1@peabody.colorado.edu...

> On 27-Nov-2002, "Tim Scrivens" <tim.scrivens heavy mung@nz.invalideds.com>
> wrote:
>
> > > Hum two songs from a Broadway musical not designed for children - from
> > maybe the
> > > last 20 years.
> >
> > Dum dummm, de-dum de-dum dum dummmm
> >
> > Dee Dee, dum dum.
> >
> > (Phantom of the Opera)
>
> You know two!   I bet most people don't.
>
> > Deeee-deee dee dee dum de dum-de-dum
> >
> > (Memories, from Cats).
>
> We all know one from Cats.   Where's the 2nd?

Easy meat - difficult to hum in Usenet though - too quick - Jellicle cats.

But as far as Cats goes, I have a totally unfair advantage, as the original
book was part of my childhood library.  Advantages of having an early
childhood teacher for a mother - everyone else was brought up with "See spot
run", and my childhood was full of Huck Finn, Narnia (where the religious
overtones TOTALLY escaped me (I was 6)), the Hobbit, and books Mum liked
without worrying if they were "good" for me or not.  Traditional Sunday
morning, with all three kids invading the parent's bedroom so Mum could read
to them for a couple of hours.