Re: T

I seem to recall that Squeak's vm is written in a similar style; a
very restricted subset of the language. (back me up? Shoot me down?)

I guess the obvious win is that you can apply many of your analyses
and optimisations to the vm implementation as well -- as long as they
stay within the limited sublanguage.

johan

Michael Vanier (Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:54:30 PST) proclaims: