Re: how expressive are they?

Sundar Narasimhan wrote:

>   Outside of the define-xxx class (and LOOP) I am having a hard time
>   remembering
>   examples, but if I had the Genera code base at hand, I bet I could find
>   some.  Is
>   anybody out there sitting at a Lisp machine with sources?
>Dan: Yes. What do you want to look up?

If I had access to the sources, I could browse through them and come up
with some
good examples of macros that could not have easily been done had we had
succinct
lexical blocks, etc.  It's not like there's anything in particular I'd
like someone to look
up -- the problem is that I can't remember what's there.