Re: A Patent on Continuations?

> Unfortunately, one of the people who misinterpreted that decision was
> a lower court judge.

... as well as the vast majority of law professors in the nation.

Once again, let me repeat my suggestion: if you are a programmer
concerned about software patents and you live near a law school. Please,
contact the Dean of that school and offer to be a guest speaker on this
topic.

99.9% of law students (some of whom will be on the Supreme Court one
day) graduate believing that no one would write software if they
couldn't patent their ideas.

This is the real root of software patent madness.

--- Peter