[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Harlequin 1.2 still available?

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Scott Ribe wrote:
> António Nunes wrote:
> >

> > Yes, it's sad. Even sadder is the lack of vision, not to bring this
> > wonderful tool back to life now that Apple can afford it. I wish Steve
> > would have the same vision he has for the hardware/software platform,
> > in the software development area.

> Java! Java, javajavajava!! JAVA! JaVa! jAvA! Jaaaaava! Javaaaaaa!
> JAAAAAAVAAAAAA! Java java java java java. JavaJava! Java, java, java;
> java: java. Java java, java javajava java java, java.
>
> Java?

What is this, "Being John Java"?  ;-)

Seriously, do you mean "I wish Apple were doing Java stuff"?  Or "Haven't
you noticed, Apple *are* doing stuff in the software development area, but
with Java"?  Or "The rise of Java made it seem not worthwhile investing in
Dylan again"?  Or ...?

And why no mention of Dylan?  You could've at least cross-posted to a Java
or Apple group! ;-P

Hugh

Follow-Ups: References: