Re: Aspect Oriented Programming in context of lightweight languages.

Ken,

Thanks for the very interesting history lesson!  Personally, I like the
idea of having a programmable object model, which is why a MOP appeals to
me.  I probably will like aspects too, although I suspect that used
incorrectly it could easily degenerate into spaghetti code.

<half-serious>
It's too bad language features don't come with security clearance levels,
so that only programmers with a certain level of expertise could use them.
</half-serious>

Mike