Re: LL3 hotel suggestions

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Mike Newhall wrote:

>        I used to be a subway snob, too! :-)  I've since discovered that
> the MBTA busses are underrated.

Ah, I'm not a subway snob--I rather like Boston's bus system, and when I'm
staying over (usually at the Sheraton Newton Corner, partly because I get
points there but mainly because I find the idea of a hotel build on top of
the highway just darned amusing :) I use the busses. I always find bus
systems a hassle to deal with when I'm in a new city, though, and it's not
something I'd wish on a visitor given an alternative. (Though it beats
driving in Boston, that's for sure...)

					Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk