Celebs Confess

Images

Confess Here

Confess Plus

Canned Script

Entire Script

Comfy Chairs

Chapman: Trouble at mill.
Cleveland: Oh no - what kind of trouble?
Chapman: One on't cross beams gone owt askew on treadle.
Cleveland: Pardon?
Chapman: One on't cross beams gone owt askew on treadle.
Cleveland: I don't understand what you're saying.
Chapman: [slightly irritatedly and with exaggeratedly clear accent] One of the cross beams has gone out askew on the treadle.
Cleveland: Well what on earth does that mean?
Chapman: *I* don't know - Mr Wentworth just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the mill, that's all - I didn't expect a kind of Spanish Inquisition.

[JARRING CHORD]

On to next scene, or back to previous scene

Ham cleese! Cleese cheese spam spaam spam cheese? Cleese cleese cleese! Cheese cleese spam cleese. Cheese spam. Cleese spam cleese ham spam ham cleese! Spaam ham ham cheese ham spaam spaam. Cheese spam cleese. Spam cheese! Cleese spaam! Cheese cheese cheese ham ham cheese. Spaam cleese cheese cleese cheese spam ham. Cheese cleese. Cleese spam! Cheese spam! Spaam spaam cheese! Spam cheese. Cleese cheese spam spaam cleese cheese. Cleese spam spam. Cheese ham spam spaam. Cheese spaam spam spam cleese cleese. Ham spaam cleese cleese cheese spam cleese cleese cleese! Spaam cleese ham! Cleese spam cheese ham! Spam cheese cheese.
(source: the code quacker)
[Confess Here] [The Spanish Inquisition] [The Complete Script] [Images] [Celebrity Confessions] [Confession Plus] [Self-Referential T-Shirt]

We Deny Everything
©1995-1998 The Broken Plank.
All rights reserved.