Images

Confess Here

Confess Plus

Canned Script

Entire Script

Comfy Chairs

[Biggles holds out two ordinary modern household cushions]

Biggles: Here they are, lord.
Ximinez: Now, old lady -- you have one last chance. Confess the heinous sin of heresy, reject the works of the ungodly -- *two* last chances. And you shall be free -- *three* last chances. You have three last chances, the nature of which I have divulged in my previous utterance.
Wilde: I don't know what you're talking about.
Ximinez: Right! If that's the way you want it -- Cardinal! Poke her with the soft cushions!

[Biggles carries out this rather pathetic torture]

Ximinez: Confess! Confess! Confess!
Biggles: It doesn't seem to be hurting her, lord.
Ximinez: Have you got all the stuffing up one end?
Biggles: Yes, lord.
Ximinez [angrily hurling away the cushions]: Hm! She is made of harder stuff! Cardinal Fang! Fetch...THE COMFY CHAIR!

[JARRING CHORD]

[Zoom into Fang's horrified face]

On to next scene, or back to previous scene

Ham cleese! Cleese cheese spam spaam spam cheese? Cleese cleese cleese! Cheese cleese spam cleese. Cheese spam. Cleese spam cleese ham spam ham cleese! Spaam ham ham cheese ham spaam spaam. Cheese spam cleese. Spam cheese! Cleese spaam! Cheese cheese cheese ham ham cheese. Spaam cleese cheese cleese cheese spam ham. Cheese cleese. Cleese spam! Cheese spam! Spaam spaam cheese! Spam cheese. Cleese cheese spam spaam cleese cheese. Cleese spam spam. Cheese ham spam spaam. Cheese spaam spam spam cleese cleese. Ham spaam cleese cleese cheese spam cleese cleese cleese! Spaam cleese ham! Cleese spam cheese ham! Spam cheese cheese.
(source: the code quacker)
[Confess Here] [The Spanish Inquisition] [The Complete Script] [Images] [Celebrity Confessions] [Confession Plus] [Self-Referential T-Shirt]

We Deny Everything
©1995-1998 The Broken Plank.
All rights reserved.