Front Page

Celebs Confess

Images

Confess Here

Confess Plus

Canned Script

Entire Script

Comfy Chairs

[Biggles produces a plastic-coated dish-drying rack. Ximinez looks at it and clenches his teeth in an effort not to lose control. He hums heavily to cover his anger]

Ximinez: You....Right! Tie her down.

[Fang and Biggles make a pathetic attempt to tie her on to the drying rack]

Ximinez:Right! How do you plead?
Clevelnd: Innocent.
Ximinez: Ha! Right! Cardinal, give the rack [oh dear] give the rack a turn.

[Biggles stands their awkwardly and shrugs his shoulders]

Biggles: I....
Ximinez: [gritting his teeth] I *know*, I know you can't. I didn't want to say anything. I just wanted to try and ignore your crass mistake.
Biggles: I...
Ximinez: It makes it all seem so stupid.
Biggles: Shall I...?
Ximinez: No, just pretend for God's sake. Ha! Ha! Ha!

On to next scene, or back to previous scene

Ham cleese! Cleese cheese spam spaam spam cheese? Cleese cleese cleese! Cheese cleese spam cleese. Cheese spam. Cleese spam cleese ham spam ham cleese! Spaam ham ham cheese ham spaam spaam. Cheese spam cleese. Spam cheese! Cleese spaam! Cheese cheese cheese ham ham cheese. Spaam cleese cheese cleese cheese spam ham. Cheese cleese. Cleese spam! Cheese spam! Spaam spaam cheese! Spam cheese. Cleese cheese spam spaam cleese cheese. Cleese spam spam. Cheese ham spam spaam. Cheese spaam spam spam cleese cleese. Ham spaam cleese cleese cheese spam cleese cleese cleese! Spaam cleese ham! Cleese spam cheese ham! Spam cheese cheese.
(source: the code quacker)
[Confess Here] [The Spanish Inquisition] [The Complete Script] [Images] [Celebrity Confessions] [Confession Plus] [Self-Referential T-Shirt]

We Deny Everything
©1995-1998 The Broken Plank.
All rights reserved.