- Making Pre-trained Language Models Better Few-shot LearnersArxiv Preprint 2021* = Equal contribution.
- Consistent Accelerated Inference via Confident Adaptive TransformersArxiv Preprint 2021* = Equal contribution.
- Few-shot Conformal Prediction with Auxiliary TasksArxiv Preprint 2021
- Get Your Vitamin C! Robust Fact Verification with Contrastive EvidenceIn Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics 2021
- Efficient Conformal Prediction via Cascaded Inference with Expanded AdmissionIn International Conference on Learning Representations 2021* = Equal contribution.
- CapWAP: Captioning with a PurposeIn Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing 2020
- MRQA 2019 Shared Task: Evaluating Generalization in Reading ComprehensionIn 2nd Machine Reading for Reading Comprehension (MRQA) Workshop at EMNLP 2019
- Working Hard or Hardly Working: Challenges of Integrating Typology into Neural Dependency ParsersIn Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing 2019* = Equal contribution.
- StarSpace: Embed All The Things!In AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence 2018
- Reading Wikipedia to Answer Open-Domain QuestionsIn Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics 2017
- ParlAI: A Dialog Research Software PlatformIn Conference on Empirical Methods on Natural Language Processing 2017
- Key-Value Memory Networks for Directly Reading DocumentsIn Conference on Empirical Methods on Natural Language Processing 2016
- MARVIN: Multimodally Advantaged Robotic Vehicle for Improved NavigationSupervisor: Clarence Rowley and Andrew Houck 2015(Calvin Dodd MacCracken Senior Thesis Award)